#1 frick

frick

Пользователь

• Пользователи
  • PipPip
  • 11 сообщений

Отправлено 25 декабря 2010 - 14:11

Hi guys,
Anybody manage to install ISTA/D in VMWARE environment?
I have an cracked ( 9999 days remain connect to ISIS) ghost image from an original ISID but the problem is when the WSM start and click on workshop management i've got error lake this " Lost active manager ".Has anyone you want to team work to debug this software to work an new models please PM and i send the detail where to download this ghost image from my FTP server and the patches for VMWARE hardware emulation ( i have it )...
Wait your interest guys to make a new diagnostic software to work.....
Best regards!

#2 GUNhed

GUNhed

Продвинутый пользователь

• Администраторы
  • 6 957 сообщений

Отправлено 25 декабря 2010 - 16:00

здесь русскоязычный форум!

нету денег - сосите сами

#3 vinzer

vinzer

Продвинутый пользователь

• Пользователи
  • PipPipPip
  • 308 сообщений
  • ГородКанада - Так нАдА!

Отправлено 25 декабря 2010 - 19:19

Hi guys,
Anybody manage to install ISTA/D in VMWARE environment?
I have an cracked ( 9999 days remain connect to ISIS) ghost image from an original ISID but the problem is when the WSM start and click on workshop management i've got error lake this " Lost active manager ".Has anyone you want to team work to debug this software to work an new models please PM and i send the detail where to download this ghost image from my FTP server and the patches for VMWARE hardware emulation ( i have it )...
Wait your interest guys to make a new diagnostic software to work.....
Best regards!

Hey ssup frick!

This is Russian speaking forums only, thus I am not 100% sure if anyone will be able to keep the discussion in English not because the lack of the language knowledge but because of the rules which are strict to Russian only.
Anyway if you want PM me the information and it may be interesting to take a look in to the image you have and try to attach it to the VMWare ;)
Yeah, in case if you want you may always try Google Translate! It works always well
:)

Thx
Vinzer

Количество пользователей, читающих эту тему: 0

0 пользователей, 0 гостей, 0 анонимных