Отправлено 17 декабря 2010 - 21:03
To: BMW Service Managers, BMW Shop Foremen, and BMW Technicians
Subject: 3g Workshop Technology – ISTA/P 2.40.0, 2.40.1 and 2.40.2 updates
ISTA/P 2.40.0 discs have been shipped as of this week. The online updates to 2.40.1 and 2.40.2 are available as of Friday, December 17th. It is imperative for a successful 2.40.2 installation to follow the specific prerequisites communicated to the 3g administrators via email.
ISTA/P 2.40.0 must be installed to receive the online updates.
ISTA/P 2.40.2 contains the following enhancements and fixes:
• It is no longer possible to run a concurrent BN2000 session on old ISSS R2 machines (only 1 GB memory) if a BN2020 vehicle is already programming on this machine.
• Support of all recently produced vehicles; refer to SI B09 07 07.
• F10 (5 Series) ULF programming failures - programming of the ULF should be successful with 2.40.2 installed.
• F10 (5 Series) EMF software update; refer to SI B34 05 10.
The following known issues have already been reported with ISTA/P 2.40.2:
• E89 (Z4) EPS is requesting an enabling code after programming. Please download repair enabling codes from ASAP.
Please refer to the latest ISTA/P Release Notes posted on the 3g Technology section in Centernet.