#1 Bmwden

Bmwden

Продвинутый пользователь

• Пользователи
  • PipPipPip
  • 741 сообщений

Отправлено 06 июня 2017 - 14:08

Вот собственно лог, кто сталкивался?

[HU_NBT2 - 63 - swfl_0000271a-005_001_016] Transaction type: swDeploy;  Message: 21% progress on ECUId:HU_NBT2_0x63 [100% of swfl_0000271a-005_001_016]
MCDDiagService<id=333200, job=com.bmw.psdz.jobs.http.MCD3_PerformECUFlash_Http, service=RC_CHECK_MEMORY_HTTP - RoutineControl CheckMemoryHttp, description=error: positive response with negative content, link=HU_NBT2_63_ETHERNET_63>
[HU_NBT2 - 63 - swfl_0000271a-005_001_016] Transaction type: swDeploy;  Message: 21% progress on ECUId:HU_NBT2_0x63 [100% of swfl_0000271a-005_001_016]
[HU_NBT2 - 63 - swfl_0000271a-005_001_016] Transaction type: swDeploy;  Message: TA finished
[HU_NBT2 - 63] There was an error during TAL execution, please check the log files.
[HU_NBT2 - 63] - [Exception - HU_NBT2 - 63] job failed with negative response error: 
 code: result of the routine control service is not correct
 description: service RoutineControl CheckMemoryHttp returned unexpected result: debugInformation_02_FF; ECU: HU_NBT2_63_ETHERNET_63
 severity: FATAL ERROR

#2 Mwahab

Mwahab

Пользователь

• Пользователи
  • PipPip
  • 13 сообщений
  • Городcairo

Отправлено 24 августа 2017 - 08:00

Hello!

I have the same problem with 2 B140 units, have you managed to solve it?

#3 Mwahab

Mwahab

Пользователь

• Пользователи
  • PipPip
  • 13 сообщений
  • Городcairo

Отправлено 24 августа 2017 - 08:13

I have 2 B140 units, both of them fails during the BIGGEST SWFL 0000271a

This is the message we get when flashing fails 

service routinecontrol CheckMemoryHttp returned unexpected result: debugiInformation_02_FF: ECU: HU_NBT2_63_ETHERNET_63 severity: FATAL ERROR

One unit was patched, and i needed to patch with a new VIN so the provider advised me to to reflash it in order to load the new sets.

The other unit came to me like that, SOFT BIRCKED!

We tried several stuff and all of them failed.

Dowgraded from Btld 5 to 00
Pszdata 60 - 61 - 61.2 - 62 - 59.x
Flashed it with ID4 TAL
Flashed it with the old patched VIN
Flashed over CAN
Flashed over DHCP server
ENET was used during the whole process
Flashed in CAR then in BENCH
Excluded this SWFL from TAL, other were flashed successfully.
Flashed W/O btld
W/O Parallel programming
Esys 3.27 - 3.28
Windows 10

This the second unit i have like this, and its getting so annoying.

I hope somebody may help, who had ever saw such issue and solved it.
Your help is much appreciated

Several respected brains in Cartech remooted in, ended up with the same eror, they told me to " REFLASH AGAIN AND AGAIN"
others admits it's Soft bricked

Notes: During 271a SWFL, the Flashing takes variable times, from slow to being so fast, the screen sometimes stays at 1%, other times 18% till 30% but the outcome is the same.
A reboot sound is heard during flashing this SWFL, is that normal?

I just thought about flashing it with an ICOM.

stuff you may need is included as logs, Istep etc 
Fqw9riK.jpg

YZaTOH7.jpg
iYIflSm.jpg
8zFir6E.jpg
p8GMNkt.jpg
kWClbpq.jpg

MCDDiagService<id=36900, job=com.bmw.psdz.jobs.uds.MCD3_PerformECUFlash, service=RDBI_ADS - ReadDataByIdentifier ActiveDiagnosticSession, description=error: timeout, link=Physical request to ECU with address 0x63>
[HU_NBT2 - 63 - swfl_0000271a-001_052_004] Transaction type: swDeploy;  Message: 2% progress on ECUId:HU_NBT2_0x63 [3% of swfl_0000271a-001_052_004]
[HU_NBT2 - 63 - swfl_0000271a-001_052_004] Transaction type: swDeploy;  Message: TA finished
[HU_NBT2 - 63] -MessageID is used multiple times, so MessageText may be ambiguous-job failed with negative response error: 
 code: repeat job
 description: transfer data repetition counter exceeded; ECU: HU_NBT2_63_ETHERNET
 severity: ERROR

[HU_NBT2 - 63] - [Exception - HU_NBT2 - 63] job failed with negative response error: 
 code: repeat job
 description: transfer data repetition counter exceeded; ECU: HU_NBT2_63_ETHERNET

[HU_NBT2 - 63] prepareECUforFlash started
MCDDiagService<id=352900, job=com.bmw.psdz.jobs.uds.hu.MCD3_PrepareECUforFlash, service=RC_DEACTIVATE_HDD_SAFE_MODE - RoutineControl DeactivateHddSafeMode, description=error: timeout, link=Physical request to ECU with address 0x63>
MCDDiagService<id=36900, job=com.bmw.psdz.jobs.uds.hu.MCD3_PrepareECUforFlash, service=RDBI_ADS - ReadDataByIdentifier ActiveDiagnosticSession, description=error: timeout, link=Physical request to ECU with address 0x63>
MCDDiagService<id=36900, job=com.bmw.psdz.jobs.uds.hu.MCD3_PrepareECUforFlash, service=RDBI_ADS - ReadDataByIdentifier ActiveDiagnosticSession, description=error: timeout, link=Physical request to ECU with address 0x63>
[HU_NBT2 - 63] prepareECUforFlash error
[HU_NBT2 - 63] There was an error during TAL execution, please check the log files.
[HU_NBT2 - 63] - [Exception - HU_NBT2 - 63] negative response error: 
 code: the result contains an error
 description: Service RDBI_ADS has error in result: [Severity=2051][ErrorCode=53311][ErrorCodeDescription=Module offline][VendorCode=20039][VendorCodeDescription=link is no longer active]; ECU: HU_NBT2_63_ETHERNET

[HU_NBT2 - 63] - [Exception - HU_NBT2 - 63] negative response error: 
 description: Service RDBI_ADS has error in result: [Severity=2051][ErrorCode=53311][ErrorCodeDescription=Module offline][VendorCode=20039][VendorCodeDescription=link is no longer active]; ECU: HU_NBT2_63_ETHERNET

[HU_NBT2 - 63] finalizeECUFlash started
[HU_NBT2 - 63] finalizeECUFlash finished
[] There was an error, please check the log files.
[] - [Exception - HU_NBT2 - 63] negative response error: 

[] finalizeVehicleFlash started
MCDDiagService<id=230900, job=com.bmw.psdz.jobs.common.MCD3_FinalizeVehicleFlash, service=DSC - DiagnosticSessionControl, description=error: timeout, link=Physical request to ECU with address 0xdf>
MCDDiagService<id=230900, job=com.bmw.psdz.jobs.common.MCD3_FinalizeVehicleFlash, service=DSC - DiagnosticSessionControl, description=error: timeout, link=Physical request to ECU with address 0x10>
MCDDiagService<id=230900, job=com.bmw.psdz.jobs.common.MCD3_FinalizeVehicleFlash, service=DSC - DiagnosticSessionControl, description=error: timeout, link=Physical request to ECU with address 0x10>
MCDDiagService<id=230900, job=com.bmw.psdz.jobs.common.MCD3_FinalizeVehicleFlash, service=DSC - DiagnosticSessionControl, description=error: timeout, link=Physical request to ECU with address 0x63>
MCDDiagService<id=230900, job=com.bmw.psdz.jobs.common.MCD3_FinalizeVehicleFlash, service=DSC - DiagnosticSessionControl, description=error: timeout, link=Physical request to ECU with address 0x63>
MCDDiagService<id=66900, job=com.bmw.psdz.jobs.common.MCD3_FinalizeVehicleFlash, service=RC_DAFM_DFM - RoutineControl DeactivateFlashMode, description=error: timeout, link=Physical request to ECU with address 0xdf>
MCDDiagService<id=66900, job=com.bmw.psdz.jobs.common.MCD3_FinalizeVehicleFlash, service=RC_DAFM_DFM - RoutineControl DeactivateFlashMode, description=error: timeout, link=Physical request to ECU with address 0xdf>
MCDDiagService<id=36900, job=com.bmw.psdz.jobs.common.MCD3_FinalizeVehicleFlash, service=RDBI_ADS - ReadDataByIdentifier ActiveDiagnosticSession, description=error: timeout, link=Physical request to ECU with address 0xdf>
MCDDiagService<id=230900, job=com.bmw.psdz.jobs.common.MCD3_FinalizeVehicleFlash, service=DSC - DiagnosticSessionControl, description=error: timeout, link=Physical request to ECU with address 0xdf>
[] finalizeVehicleFlash finished
[] finalizeTALExecution started
MCDDiagService<id=36900, job=com.bmw.psdz.jobs.common.MCD3_FinalizeTALExecution, service=RDBI_ADS - ReadDataByIdentifier ActiveDiagnosticSession, description=error: timeout, link=Physical request to ECU with address 0xdf>
MCDDiagService<id=36900, job=com.bmw.psdz.jobs.common.MCD3_FinalizeTALExecution, service=RDBI_ADS - ReadDataByIdentifier ActiveDiagnosticSession, description=error: timeout, link=Physical request to ECU with address 0xdf>
MCDDiagService<id=464900, job=com.bmw.psdz.jobs.common.MCD3_FinalizeTALExecution, service=RC_TAS_ROUTING - Routine Control for TAS, description=error: timeout, link=Physical request to ECU with address 0xf0>
MCDDiagService<id=464900, job=com.bmw.psdz.jobs.common.MCD3_FinalizeTALExecution, service=RC_TAS_ROUTING - Routine Control for TAS, description=error: timeout, link=Physical request to ECU with address 0xf0>
[] finalizeTALExecution finished
TAL execution finished
TAL-Execution finished with status: "FinishedWithError". [C207]
TAL execution finished. Duration: "29min 9s". [C206]

Read SVT after TAL execution started.
MCDDiagService<id=46900, job=com.bmw.psdz.jobs.common.MCD3_GenerateConfigFromVehicle, service=RDBI_SVK - ReadDataByIdentifier SVK, description=error: timeout, link=Physical request to ECU with address 0xdf>
Read SVT after TAL execution finished.
[attachment=53622]

Прикрепленные файлы

• Прикрепленный файл  ESYS LOGS.txt   22байт   12 Количество загрузок:

#4 TrumP'LIN

TrumP'LIN

никакой

• Пользователи
  • PipPipPip
  • 334 сообщений
  • ГородНе отличаецо от других

Отправлено 24 августа 2017 - 09:00

Вот это постище #иностранище!!

#5 2real4u

2real4u

Продвинутый пользователь

• Пользователи
  • PipPipPip
  • 1 679 сообщений
  • ГородЧикаго

Отправлено 24 августа 2017 - 09:22

Looks like your EVOs have been opened and not properly reassembled. HDD or DVD drive is not properly connected. Make sure to unscrew the adapter board before inserting it into DVD, then screw it back together when DVD is already attached to a connector. Check the drive status in Tool32. If your HDD or DVD is not found, you would not be able to flash 271a - it tries to update the drive firmware and fails when no drive is found. It took me a while to figure this one out. DVD connector is a PITA to connect properly. Must be an easter egg from BMW.

• MeMpHiSj и golomazzz_30 это нравится

#6 2real4u

2real4u

Продвинутый пользователь

• Пользователи
  • PipPipPip
  • 1 679 сообщений
  • ГородЧикаго

Отправлено 24 августа 2017 - 11:54

Для тех кто не дружит с иностранными языками - на EVO не прошивается SWFL 0000271a. Причина может быть в неисправных приводах или неверном соединении DVD. Если открывать верхнюю крышку, поставить на место DVD привод без откручивания платы-адаптера у меня лично не получилось после нескольких попыток. DVD выглядит как будто установлен верно, но фишка привода не защелкивается и привод не работает. 271a обновляет прошивку DVD и жесткого диска, поэтому при их отсутствии вылетает с ошибкой.

• Maverick, Lehrling, MeMpHiSj и 3 другим это нравится

#7 Mwahab

Mwahab

Пользователь

• Пользователи
  • PipPip
  • 13 сообщений
  • Городcairo

Отправлено 24 августа 2017 - 17:30

Looks like your EVOs have been opened and not properly reassembled. HDD or DVD drive is not properly connected. Make sure to unscrew the adapter board before inserting it into DVD, then screw it back together when DVD is already attached to a connector. Check the drive status in Tool32. If your HDD or DVD is not found, you would not be able to flash 271a - it tries to update the drive firmware and fails when no drive is found. It took me a while to figure this one out. DVD connector is a PITA to connect properly. Must be an easter egg from BMW.

Can you tell me whats the function in tool32?

#8 Argos

Argos

Продвинутый пользователь

• Пользователи
  • PipPipPip
  • 304 сообщений

Отправлено 24 августа 2017 - 18:51

кстати это и к НБТ относится,убил таким образом одну)))))без жесткого ибаки не кладутся,а без двд ,этот свфл максимум смог его до 34 догнать))))

#9 2real4u

2real4u

Продвинутый пользователь

• Пользователи
  • PipPipPip
  • 1 679 сообщений
  • ГородЧикаго

Отправлено 24 августа 2017 - 21:05

For HDD look at SMART status - it should display actual values and not 00 or FF. For DVD, the easiest is to try to insert the disc and try ejecting it through tool32 emergency eject.

#10 Mwahab

Mwahab

Пользователь

• Пользователи
  • PipPip
  • 13 сообщений
  • Городcairo

Отправлено 25 августа 2017 - 07:10

For HDD look at SMART status - it should display actual values and not 00 or FF. For DVD, the easiest is to try to insert the disc and try ejecting it through tool32 emergency eject.

what SMART Status, can you clarify please.
I tried ARG;STEUERN_EJECT;STR;4 via tool32, it didnt eject anything

#11 2real4u

2real4u

Продвинутый пользователь

• Пользователи
  • PipPipPip
  • 1 679 сообщений
  • ГородЧикаго

Отправлено 25 августа 2017 - 12:30

Did you have a DVD in it before ejecting? 
https://en.wikipedia.../wiki/S.M.A.R.T.

#12 Mwahab

Mwahab

Пользователь

• Пользователи
  • PipPip
  • 13 сообщений
  • Городcairo

Отправлено 29 августа 2017 - 06:13

I deassembled the idrive, nth in CD drive, HDD seems to be fine, no chips is damaged according to naked eye.

I want your help to check it via teamviewer if you please.

Can arrange a session? you can send me ur email?
mine: m.wahabtoto@gmail.com

Thanks for ur help.

#13 2real4u

2real4u

Продвинутый пользователь

• Пользователи
  • PipPipPip
  • 1 679 сообщений
  • ГородЧикаго

Отправлено 29 августа 2017 - 08:08

You are not paying attention. Make sure the drives are connected properly when EVO is re-assembled. Taking EVO apart would not help you. You need to use Tool32 to verify the drive status. I don't do remote support.

#14 Argos

Argos

Продвинутый пользователь

• Пользователи
  • PipPipPip
  • 304 сообщений

Отправлено 29 августа 2017 - 11:14

там в другом засада...просто Интел перелит от американца с 654 опцией,а на еве нет этого разъема..поэтому такая и беда....

#15 Mwahab

Mwahab

Пользователь

• Пользователи
  • PipPip
  • 13 сообщений
  • Городcairo

Отправлено 29 августа 2017 - 14:29

I inserted a DVD, now i can not eject eject using these.

ARG;STEUERN_EJECT;STR;4 =   JOB_STATUS                      = ERROR_ECU_GENERAL_REJECT

_REQUEST                        = 6 Bytes
    0000 : 31 01 A0 06 00 04                                  1. ...
  _RESPONSE                       = 3 Bytes
    0000 : 7F 31 10                                           1.

i tried 4,3,2,1,5,6,7

and Emergency eject too

ARG;STEUERN_EMERGENCY_EJECT;STR;4

JOB_STATUS                      = ERROR_ECU_GENERAL_REJECT
  _REQUEST                        = 6 Bytes
    0000 : 31 01 A0 07 00 04                                  1. ...
  _RESPONSE                       = 3 Bytes
    0000 : 7F 31 10                                           1.

What do you think? i can't eject the disk right now, what does this mean?

#16 Mwahab

Mwahab

Пользователь

• Пользователи
  • PipPip
  • 13 сообщений
  • Городcairo

Отправлено 29 августа 2017 - 14:42

I tried ejecting from both units. both of them fails.

#17 2real4u

2real4u

Продвинутый пользователь

• Пользователи
  • PipPipPip
  • 1 679 сообщений
  • ГородЧикаго

Отправлено 29 августа 2017 - 16:43

Check your DVD connection, it is not fully inserted.

там в другом засада...просто Интел перелит от американца с 654 опцией,а на еве нет этого разъема..поэтому такая и беда....

Intel? На EVO? 

#18 krot

krot

Продвинутый пользователь

• Пользователи
  • PipPipPip
  • 100 сообщений
  • ГородПитер

Отправлено 29 августа 2017 - 17:49

Американец ? с 654 ?

Могу копать, могу не копать. Могу сделать так чтобы другой копал...

#19 Mwahab

Mwahab

Пользователь

• Пользователи
  • PipPip
  • 13 сообщений
  • Городcairo

Отправлено 06 сентября 2017 - 04:38

The Radio board is written on it B209 while the unit is B142

The CD rom is not responding to any job in tool32, it makes a sound when i connect it and disconnect it from the body, but no respond from tool32 while putting and ejecting the disk.

#20 2real4u

2real4u

Продвинутый пользователь

• Пользователи
  • PipPipPip
  • 1 679 сообщений
  • ГородЧикаго

Отправлено 06 сентября 2017 - 05:22

DVD and HDD share the controller. If either one is dead, the other may not respond. 

Количество пользователей, читающих эту тему: 0

0 пользователей, 0 гостей, 0 анонимных